Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Spring

I am loving the weather and the fact that everything is coming back to life out in the yard.
The one plant that I didn't think would make it actually looks great. These knock out roses were just brown sticks all winter. Now look at them!





One plant that never makes it and I have to re-buy every year is the bougainvillea. I think we are a little too far north for it to last. I can see from this picture that I need to hit the driveway with some weed killer. Even the weeds are blooming!





This is a wreath I had my eye on for a long time at Target. It's from Smith and Hawken and finally went on sale last month. I think it looks great on our dark door. That ribbon came from a floral arrangement I got for my anniversary and can easily be changed out depending on the holiday. With Easter around the corner, pink is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment