Friday, October 19, 2012

The Windows are In!

 

This has been a big week at the house. We have two new septic tank covers (which is very important, ask Brian), the tile is going up in the guest bath, and all the windows have been changed out.

Here’s a preview of the bathtub. Notice the built in cubbies on the left and right. I am pretty excited about those. Sarah Richardson (my most favorite designer ever) puts them in all her showers, so naturally I must do the same. :) I’m also copying one of her signature floor tile moves, but  that’s not laid down yet.

Jacksonville-20121018-00060

 

Now for the windows! I am so excited about having all new, operational, and insulated windows. The big window is the living room and the little window is the t.v. room.

 

Jacksonville-20121018-00058

In all the houses we have lived in, we’ve dealt with the original windows and their issues. This is going to be so much better.

The two smaller windows are bathrooms, and the big one is our bedroom.

Jacksonville-20121018-00057

Now here’s the back of the house. It should be light and bright and provide a great view. Although that also means I’ll have a lot to keep clean.

Jacksonville-20121018-00056

Jacksonville-20121018-00055

1 comment:

  1. SOOO EXCITING!! It looks great!
    Keep up the good work Donnie and crew!!!
    I cant WAIT to see it!

    ReplyDelete