Monday, August 13, 2012

Great Deals at Lowe’s

 

I went into Lowe’s during my lunch break to scout out appliances. We are bringing our washer and dryer with us to the new house, but we will need to purchase everything for the kitchen.

They had some great deals on the french door refrigerators, so I’ll have to bring Donnie back to check them out.

On my way out I walked through the lighting department, and boy am I glad I did!

The light below is from Shades of Light. It’s about $250. This type of light can be seen in a bunch of different catalogues and websites. I love the look of it, but I wouldn’t pay that much.

 Harlequin Semi-flush Ceiling Light

Lowe’s house brand, Allen + Roth, is a great way to get designer knock offs at a better price.

I was able to snag this guy on clearance today for $35.

2012-08-13_13-16-14_856

I actually grabbed two of them. I’m not sure where I am going to put them yet, but at that price, I couldn’t leave them.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You cant beat a bargain ESPECIALLY when its something you LOVE!!!
    SOOOO excited for you. The remodel is starting to get fun I am sure!

    ReplyDelete