Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's Spooky Season

I got the inspiration for these off of Pinterest. The pin that grabbed my attention had little orange pumpkins as the filler and tall brown branches. I set out to find the same thing, but when I got to Michael's I was sidetracked by the multi-colored gourds and wheat.



Obviously this project was easy, but it was/is hard to get the two vases to match. I think one of the vases has a thicker base which makes it hard to get the height of the wheat the same. It was also a little tough to get the wheat to spread out evenly.



Moving on......

This is a cute little Halloween tree my mom showed up with. I'm not sure if she made it or bought it, but I like it.




This is the front entry.



We've had those wicker pumpkins for about 5 years and the orange flowered branches are out year around. Orange is my favorite color so I usually have pops of it in every room.

The new seasonal additions are the skeleton garland and black crow.



They were both a $1 at Dollar Tree. Sweet!




So this is how we are starting off the season. Bring on the trick-or-treaters.




I should have a big announcement this week, but I'll save it. I don't want to jinx us!

No comments:

Post a Comment